After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
11/15/2013 1:11:38 PM
His last two films Nam Duniya Nam Style and Madarangi may not have been huge hits at the box-office, but that has not deterred producers from signing Sunil Nagappa alias Krishna Nagappa for their films.
After acting in a film called Jolly Baru, Krishna has now signed another film titled Charlie, which is all ready to be launched in the first week of December. Charlie is being directed by debutante Shiva who had earlier assisted Yogaraj Bhatt and Soori in their previous films. This is his first independent film as a director.
The other artistes and technicians of the film are yet to be finalised except for Veer Samarth who has been roped in as the music director and Girish as the cinematographer.
More news in this section
- After Jolly Baru, Krishna signs Charlie
- Raghavendra Rajkumar out of danger
- Sudeep watches 'Jatta' in Hyderabad
- Chiru and Vyshali Deepak pair up for 'Ayya 2'
- Bhanu’s second outing in Sandalwood
- Pavan Wodeyar launches Parul Yadav's website
- Umesh Banakar turns hero with 'Majestic Express'
- Priyanka's cousin Barbie Chopra makes her Sandalwood ...